Here are some great players from cricketing world who did great despite their physical disabilities. They defeated their disabilities with determination. Cricketers who defeated their disabilities.
- Tony Grieg: Great all rounder was affected by epilepsy at the age of 12 due to an accidentally.
- Jonty Rhodes: From South Africa had a mild epilepsy as a kid.
- Shoaib Akhtar: Called the Rawalpindi Express, he was the fast bowler from Pakistan. He has Flat feet and hyperextension in joints causing swelling in knees.
- Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi: Indian Captain lost his eye in a car accident at 20 years.
- Bhagwath Chandrasekhar: Chandrasekhar was a unorthodox leg spinner. Many batsman couldn’t understood his leg spinners. This typical action was developed due to a withered right arm which was caused by polio.
- Len Hutton: During World War Second he was injured and after operations had asymmetrical arms.
- Martin Guptill: Martin Guptill is an opening batsman from New Zealand. He lost three toes on his left foot in a accident at the age of 13 but he is playing despite this handicap for 11 years.