- Jeff Bezos: $92.6 billion, technology, North America
- Jorge Paulo Leman: $30.8 billion, Food and beverage, South America
- Amancio Ortega: $77.8 billion, fashion,real estate, investment… Europe
- Aliko Dangote: $13.7 billion, cement, sugar, flour,salt,. … Africa
- Mukesh Ambani: $41.9 billion, Oil & Gas, Asia
- Gina Rinehart, $16.6 billion, Mining, Oceania
Not being satisfied with the controversies regarding glaciers melting within a very short span of 30 years, Dr.Pachauri revealed to the world yet another hidden talent in him. He has just published one sleazy novel “Return to Almora“. The surprising thing is his unlimited list of friends in high society.
How he mesmerizes the likes of Ambanis, film actors and other high profile people is an mystery. One thing is sure that Ambanis do not make anybody their friend unless they are sure to get some benefits from him, that is mutually benefiting to both. It is most likely the lure of carbon credits which Dr.Pachauri helps procure for them. This gives them money as well as the tag of champions of green unpolluted earth.
The launch of book was a very big event. It was done at Hotel Taj. Mukesh Ambani and his family was present. The so called intellectual actor Rahul Bose was flaunting his copy of the book. No body may have bothered what is written inside.