With 1 barrel of oil with 32 API or 7.21pounds per gallon(specific gravity=0.864) , this much can be made and done.
1. Wax for 170 birthday candles or for making 27 crayons
2. Lubricants to make 1 quart of motor oil
3. About 4 pounds of charcoal briquettes
4. Gasoline to drive a medium sized motor car (7.2 km/litre) for 451 kilometres
5. Distillate to drive a large truck (2 km/liter) 64 kms. If jet fuel fraction is included then 80.5 kms.
6. Asphalt to make 3.785 liter of tar for roof patching
7. 70 KW hours of electricity at a power plant
8. Liquified gases such as propane to fill 12 small (14.1 ounces) cylinders.
After all this, there would be enough petrochemical left in the same barrel for making
750 pocket combs
65 plastic drinking cups
11 telephone housing
39 polyester shirts
65 plastic dustpans
23 hula hoops
135 four inches rubber balls
195 one-cup measuring cups
Thanks to Infographics website