Summer is a time for fun and festivities, but it can also be a time for heat exhaustion and dehydration. Indian summers are particularly hot and humid, which can make it difficult to stay hydrated.
Luckily, there are many delicious and healthy Indian drinks that can help you beat the heat. Here are some of the most popular and healthy Indian summer drinks:
Aam Panna: This refreshing drink is made with raw mango, spices, and sugar. It is a great source of vitamins A and C, and it can help to cool you down on a hot day.
Shikanji: This lemonade-like drink is made with cumin, coriander, and black salt. It is a great way to rehydrate and replenish electrolytes.
Bel Sherbet: This sweet and sour drink is made with wood apple pulp, jaggery, and lemon juice. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals, and it can help to boost your immune system.
Neer Mor: This refreshing drink is made with tender coconut water and sugar. It is a great source of electrolytes and minerals, and it can help to keep you hydrated.
Lassi: This yogurt-based drink can be made sweet or savory. It is a great source of protein and probiotics, and it can help to keep you feeling full.
Conclusion: These are just a few of the many healthy Indian summer drinks that you can enjoy. So next time you’re feeling hot and bothered, reach for one of these refreshing drinks to cool down and stay hydrated.
Additional Information:Here are some additional tips for staying hydrated during the summer:
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks, as they can dehydrate you.
- Eat fruits and vegetables that are high in water content, such as watermelon, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
- Take cool showers or baths.
- Avoid strenuous activity during the hottest part of the day.
- Wear loose-fitting, light-colored clothing.
- Stay in the shade as much as possible.