There are always pros and cons in the use of many things. Like drinking water. How much is optimum? There are so many answers to it. Some say one should drink 8 glass daily while some say that body itself will tell you when you need to have water. But one thing has been established beyond doubt that drinking water is good for health.
Similarly, there are many schools of thought about Smartphones. Now there are some theories about how to keep our smartphone in good health.
Following are Seven observations which are nowadays considered myths.
- Task killers help speed up the smartphone.
- Overcharging damages the phone battery. (Except heating the machine if kept covered)
- Only use charger that comes with it.
- More megapixels translate into better quality images and videos.
- Multi core processor smartphones are faster.
- Scratch guards are necessary to avoid scratches on screen.
- Android phones are packed with viruses and malawares